Saturday, May 1, 2010

2010 to Date "Its a music video year"

So ths year has been a cray one. Still trying to come up for air...and breathe. Anyway, in late November of last year I got a call from Jah Sun to do another music video. It had been two years since we had worked together . Since then I've shot 10 or maybe 12 music videos. I'm still editing on 6 of them though.

completed music videos since November are:
Jah Sun "Do Good"
Essential I "Future Cops"
Jah Sun "Meditation"
Collective Elements "Superpurplefunkalistic"
Jah Sun "Jamaica"
Leif James "Here I Go"

and then there are the soon to be released.

Jah Sun "Microchip"
Magic Heart Genies "Good Look"
Magic Heart Genies "Get Mystical"
Woven Roots "Amazon"
Ishi Dube "Like Rain"
Itawe "Overload"

So I'm running a little behind but hope to release the last six within the next couple of weeks. Also added a new camera to the arsenal. the Canon 7D. its my new favorite toy....or tool, I should say

No comments: