Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bob Dylan,Brian Lee and Tim Cash

Well my name actually finally got connected to Bob Dylan even if he has no idea. perhaps he will see the video one day! I love the simple concept of this one. When asked by Brian to shoot the video and that he would be in bend from Korea for only a few days and this was a day or 2 before he arrived that I found out we had the permission from Bob's ..whoever. (i wonder if anyone could understand that runon sentence. anyway. when coming up with the concept I thought how could possibly put a story to a Bob Dylan tune and do it justice..so.. I went with a Bob'esque concept. its all one shot just like the classic Bob video for Subterrainian homesick blues. also I wanted Brian to somehow take on the Bob character. anyone here it is Brian Lee's cover o the Bob Dylan tune "I Want You"

Brian Lee "I Want You" from FARfromEARTH Films on Vimeo.

No comments: